I am so going to at least start this trip with these guys, Willie G and Bill Davidson!
"Ride to Sturgis with the Harley-Davidson Motor Company"
It’s the Mecca of motorcycling, and now you can ride to Sturgis with Harley-Davidson! Meet us at the home of Harley-Davidson in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, or join us along the way, for an unforgettable ride to the rally with fellow H-D enthusiasts, employees, and executives including CEO Keith Wandell, President and COO Matt Levatich, SVP and Chief Marketing Officer Mark-Hans Richer, SVP and Chief Styling Officer Willie G. Davidson and Vice President of the H-D Museum Bill Davidson.
The festivities will kick off at Bike Night at the Harley-Davidson Museum (www. Harley-Davidson.com) on Thursday, August 5. The ride begins on Friday morning and will wind through the heart of the Midwest and Black Hills, stopping at eight Harley-Davidson dealerships and rolling into Sturgis on Tuesday, August 10. Harley-Davidson riders and customers are welcome to join the ride and relax with the groups at various stops and dealer events.
The schedule of events for the Harley-Davidson Ride to Sturgis is as follows (subject to change):
• Thursday, August 5: 5:45 p.m. - Bike Night at the Harley-Davidson Museum in Milwaukee
• Friday, August 6: 7:30 a.m. – Riders’ pancake breakfast and depart from Harley-Davidson Museum
o 10 a.m. - Capital City Harley-Davidson, Madison, Wis.
o 2 p.m. - Bala’s Harley-Davidson, Mauston, Wis.
o 5:45 p.m. - La Crosse Area Harley-Davidson, La Crosse, Wis.
• Saturday, August 7: 8:30 a.m. - Rochester Harley-Davidson, Rochester, Minn.
o 11:15 a.m. - Mankato, Harley-Davidson, Mankato, Minn.
o 5:30 p.m. - J&L Harley-Davidson, Sioux Falls, S.D.
• Sunday, August 8: 3:30 p.m. - Peterson Harley-Davidson, Pierre, S.D.
• Monday, August 9: 2:30 p.m. - Black Hills Harley-Davidson, Rapid City, S.D.
• Tuesday, August 10: 2 p.m. - Harley-Davidson Motor Company riders arrive in Sturgis with the 10th Annual Dakota Thunder Motorcycle Run followed by a moving veterans’ tribute and B-1 fly-by over Main Street.
In addition to the Ride to Sturgis, Harley-Davidson will be hosting free events at two all-new locations in the heart of Sturgis this year. Visit 3rd and Lazelle streets from Friday, Aug. 6 through Saturday, Aug. 14 for the Harley-Davidson Road Tour featuring the newly released 2011 Harley-Davidson motorcycles, other Harley-Davidson products and H.O.G. members-only pin stop. Demo rides for the 2011 Harley-Davidson motorcycles will be available in Sturgis near Interstate 90 at Exit 30 beginning Saturday, Aug. 7 through Friday, Aug. 13.
For the most up-to-date information on Harley-Davidson events at the 70th annual Sturgis Rally, please visit www.h-d.com/sturgis
. You can view the Ride to Sturgis schedule, ride route, or use the Harley-Davidson Ride Planner to plot your own course.