Here I Go......Day 1 and it SUCKS - Page 13 - Road Glide Forums
Healthy Living Encourage, support and participate with others looking to live a healthier lifestyle.

 201Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #121 of 122 (permalink) Old 02-23-2019, 09:46 AM
Life Member
 
RFG7680's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: North East Ohio
Posts: 2,886
Garage
Hey Brother. Sorry I didn't jump in sooner. I was fat my whole life. Well from about 19 to 37. Focus that brain on you like you do on your next bike. You cant lose. Here's where I was and went to. Dropped 105# in 8 months. People thought I had cancer. It's been a 17 year journey to be where I am now. Been maintaining it for 12.

I eat a true Keto diet. Not that jam all the meat ya can that the posers are doing. It's a healthy diet with healthy fats and plenty of veggies. I dona carb reload on the weekend. 1 day. Not all weekend. Lol. It comes down to simple math. Burn more than you than you take in. I like the App "lose it" for tracking calories. Once it's up and going. It's easy. And if you never counted by weighing. 99% of people way underestimate what they are eating. The other 1% did it for years and have an idea. IMG_20170524_200333_551.jpeg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
bosshogg123 likes this.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"That which we manifest is before us."
BUYER BEWARE @ BATTLEFIELD HARLEY IN GETTYSBURG PA.
RFG7680 is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #122 of 122 (permalink) Old 02-23-2019, 02:02 PM
Grey beard
 
James's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Wichita KS
Posts: 900
Quote:
Originally Posted by RFG7680 View Post
Hey Brother. Sorry I didn't jump in sooner. I was fat my whole life. Well from about 19 to 37. Focus that brain on you like you do on your next bike. You cant lose. Here's where I was and went to. Dropped 105# in 8 months. People thought I had cancer. It's been a 17 year journey to be where I am now. Been maintaining it for 12.

I eat a true Keto diet. Not that jam all the meat ya can that the posers are doing. It's a healthy diet with healthy fats and plenty of veggies. I dona carb reload on the weekend. 1 day. Not all weekend. Lol. It comes down to simple math. Burn more than you than you take in. I like the App "lose it" for tracking calories. Once it's up and going. It's easy. And if you never counted by weighing. 99% of people way underestimate what they are eating. The other 1% did it for years and have an idea. Attachment 379897

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
But keto doesnt work, Jillian Micheals says so! Hahaha.

Good job man! I know I get a LOT more nutrients eating keto than I ever did before. I like meat, but I really like variety, so that means a lot more veggies cooked in healthy fats. I dont find it very hard to say no to carbs or sugars, but it certainly takes a lot more planning and work. I try to look at it as an investment to my body and my family. I typically cook dinner every night during the week, with real foods that are not processed.

My weakness is Sunday, I dont want to do crap on my day off after working 55+ hour weeks. Thats when I typically over eat and gain a lb or two, basically what I lost that week. I am paying attention to that now. Its all a learning experience. What matters is what you choose to do when you learn something new.
bosshogg123 and RFG7680 like this.
James is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Road Glide Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Here Ya Go Swo.....Post 300 Mile Day Wipe Down SteadyEddie General Off-Topic Discussions 27 05-09-2018 09:04 AM
Waiting sucks. FedEx sucks. RFG7680 General Off-Topic Discussions 8 08-13-2016 03:44 PM
Go go bars!!!!!! reficul *General Road Glide Discussions/Pictures 45 04-07-2014 05:00 PM
Some go Black Some go Chrome I go my way BACA POPEYE *General Road Glide Discussions/Pictures 57 05-30-2011 12:42 AM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome