Well, I've had the new BDL installed for almost a month now with a few hundred care free miles on it.
I rode into work today and it's still running fine, knock on wood.
I did see a number stamped on mine when I installed it but didn't write it down.
When I put the new BDL in I also changed out the clutch and components.
I went with a AIM Variable Pressure Clutch, AIM Billet Pressure Plate and a Barnett +1 Kevlar Clutch Kit and a 380 Clutch Spring.
I also used B&M Trick Shift ATF in the Primary and everything shifts smooth as can be expected.
No more clunking when engaging 1st gear from a stop and neutral is very easy to find.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed that everything continues to work so well.
Nothing else matters!