Mine squeaks, but no chatter, smooth until I stop, but at 5-10 mph to stop it squeaks like crazy. So I've been using the front brake until 10-15mph and then the rear to stop until it breaks in... only 300 miles on the bike since the wheel install, and most of it highway driving with no use of the brake.
L. Phil Chartier
2011 RGC Sedona Orange
- CycleVisions +2 Bars w/PM Elite Grips/Ness mirrors
- Sinister Stretched bags w/ Cycle Sounds 6"x9" Lids
- BADDAD fender w/ custom lighting
- HID headlights & directional delete
- Sony DSX-MS60 w/ 2 WetSounds SYNMICRO amps, Hertz HSK-165XL & Hertz HXC-690
- Corbin Solo seat
- SMW 21" contrast cut Legend front wheel
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.