PCV Map help? - Road Glide Forums
ECM/Fuel Management systems ECM/Fuel Management systems For Road Glides

 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-28-2015, 10:26 AM Thread Starter
Member
 
moleng1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Posts: 411
PCV Map help?

Hey all, hoping someone out there may have a PCV map that they can share that will work with my new set up.

I inherited the PCV from a friend, and therefore can not get a map from Fuel Moto (I even tried to purchase a map from them, but all they would do was sell me an AutoTune which I don't want or need)

I had a canned tune on my last set up and it worked really well, so I'm hoping someone here may be able to share a map with me if they have one that's close to my bikes set up??

I have a 2012 RGU with a SE air cleaner, SE255 cams, the exhaust is V&H Power Dual head pipe hooked up to V&H 4" Twin Slash pipes

Any help from a fellow member would be greatly appreciated!!

Some people are like slinkies.............
They're really not good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs

Last edited by moleng1; 10-28-2015 at 10:29 AM.
moleng1 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-28-2015, 11:14 AM
Hangaround
 
FDXGUY's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Las Vegas, Nv
Posts: 102
Go to dyno jets website, tons of maps there.
FDXGUY is offline  
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-28-2015, 12:07 PM Thread Starter
Member
 
moleng1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Posts: 411
Quote:
Originally Posted by FDXGUY View Post
Go to dyno jets website, tons of maps there.
Thanks, but I went there and they have NOTHING that matches, they don't even have tunes for 2-1-2 head pipes? Weird since all stock head pipes are now that configuration?

Also, any maps that use SE255 cams are for 2008/2009 bikes. Most frustrating!!

Some people are like slinkies.............
They're really not good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs
moleng1 is offline  
 
post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-28-2015, 03:16 PM
Member
 
FDR's RGC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 532
Try powercommander.com found a close map for mine.
FDR's RGC is offline  
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-28-2015, 04:26 PM Thread Starter
Member
 
moleng1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Posts: 411
Quote:
Originally Posted by FDR's RGC View Post
Try powercommander.com found a close map for mine.
See above ^^

I've been to the site and nothing there for my set-up.

Thanks, appreciated

Some people are like slinkies.............
They're really not good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs
moleng1 is offline  
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-28-2015, 05:46 PM
Life Member
 
09Sharknose's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Fort Bragg, NC
Posts: 2,098
PCV Map help?

Quote:
Originally Posted by moleng1 View Post
Hey all, hoping someone out there may have a PCV map that they can share that will work with my new set up.

I inherited the PCV from a friend, and therefore can not get a map from Fuel Moto (I even tried to purchase a map from them, but all they would do was sell me an AutoTune which I don't want or need)

I had a canned tune on my last set up and it worked really well, so I'm hoping someone here may be able to share a map with me if they have one that's close to my bikes set up??

I have a 2012 RGU with a SE air cleaner, SE255 cams, the exhaust is V&H Power Dual head pipe hooked up to V&H 4" Twin Slash pipes

Any help from a fellow member would be greatly appreciated!!

Call the tech number on the power commander website. They will point you to the nearest map available for your setup on their site. A better suggestion IMO would be to get your bike dynoed.


Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

Last edited by 09Sharknose; 10-28-2015 at 07:16 PM.
09Sharknose is offline  
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-28-2015, 06:46 PM Thread Starter
Member
 
moleng1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Posts: 411
Quote:
Originally Posted by 09Sharknose View Post
Call the tech number on the power commander website. They will point you to the nearest map available on their site. A better suggestion IMO would be to get your bike dynoed.


Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

Thanks for the info 09SN, unfortunately dynoing is out of the question, we only have one competent dyno mechanic within 500 miles of here and his prices are outrageous!!

I will try and call DynoJet and see what they say? I'm sure that Fuel Moto has exactly what I'm looking for, but they're not giving it up!

Some people are like slinkies.............
They're really not good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs
moleng1 is offline  
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-28-2015, 07:20 PM
Life Member
 
09Sharknose's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Fort Bragg, NC
Posts: 2,098
Quote:
Originally Posted by moleng1 View Post
Thanks for the info 09SN, unfortunately dynoing is out of the question, we only have one competent dyno mechanic within 500 miles of here and his prices are outrageous!!



I will try and call DynoJet and see what they say? I'm sure that Fuel Moto has exactly what I'm looking for, but they're not giving it up!

No problem. I have a setup very similar to yours, except I have Rineharts instead of V&H mufflers. I also have a stage 4 kit on mine. I had mine dynoed. I called power commander and they were helpful, but didn't have any maps for the stage 4.


Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
09Sharknose is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Road Glide Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
PCV map help SwarleyManson62 ECM/Fuel Management systems 0 05-20-2016 10:47 PM
PCV Map HELP!!!!!!!! hamer007 ECM/Fuel Management systems 0 07-21-2014 02:50 PM
Help w/Map for PCV sftosendai ECM/Fuel Management systems 6 06-16-2011 09:31 AM
FatCat Boss 2into1 pcv map bigtwin Intake and Exhaust 0 10-24-2010 08:35 AM
Need Pcv map for 2010 FLTRX Garcou ECM/Fuel Management systems 4 10-20-2010 05:41 AM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome