Power Vision map for Propipe - Road Glide Forums
ECM/Fuel Management systems ECM/Fuel Management systems For Road Glides

 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-08-2016, 12:10 PM Thread Starter
Hangaround
 
Gixxere's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Stockton, CA
Posts: 82
Garage
Power Vision map for Propipe

Hello All,

I recently purchased a Power vision tuner from FM and they loaded it with a map for stage 1 AC and Pro Pipe. I noticed that when i flashed the map my engine started running hotter then it did before. I haven't had a chance to run AT yet but was hoping someone else with the same setup could share their map.

Thanks in advance.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2010 FLTRX "Brotha Darkness"
Gixxere is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-08-2016, 12:46 PM
Grey beard
 
'05Train's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Maryland
Posts: 1,010
Garage
Run the autotune. You don't want someone else's map, you want your map to work for your bike.

'05 Night Train, '16 Road Glide Ultra


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
'05Train is offline  
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-08-2016, 01:49 PM
Grey beard
 
Spazz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Reno, NV
Posts: 1,273
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by '05Train View Post
Run the autotune. You don't want someone else's map, you want your map to work for your bike.
+1... AT is your best friend. base maps are just that... A BASE.... somewhere close to start....

2015 RGS 120ST | D&D Boss Boarzilla | 4.5" Topshop Ass | Soundz SS4.100 amp, HD-DSP ,(4) Carbon 65's and Iron 69.2's
RENO BAGGER AUDIO
Spazz is offline  
 
post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-08-2016, 03:11 PM
Hangaround
 
transdude's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Central IOWA
Posts: 160
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gixxere View Post
Hello All,

I recently purchased a Power vision tuner from FM and they loaded it with a map for stage 1 AC and Pro Pipe. I noticed that when i flashed the map my engine started running hotter then it did before. I haven't had a chance to run AT yet but was hoping someone else with the same setup could share their map.

Thanks in advance.
Can't help you, sorry. How do you like the Pro pipe?

I have one laid out on garage floor for install tomorrow when son-in-law comes over. Ness Big Sucker, Pro pipe (black) and FP3; I hope it goes well installing
transdude is offline  
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-08-2016, 03:56 PM
Grey beard
 
Spazz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Reno, NV
Posts: 1,273
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by transdude View Post
Can't help you, sorry. How do you like the Pro pipe?

I have one laid out on garage floor for install tomorrow when son-in-law comes over. Ness Big Sucker, Pro pipe (black) and FP3; I hope it goes well installing
You'll love it.... I had one on my 14SGS with the FP3.... really wakes it up. The sound is like no other.

2015 RGS 120ST | D&D Boss Boarzilla | 4.5" Topshop Ass | Soundz SS4.100 amp, HD-DSP ,(4) Carbon 65's and Iron 69.2's
RENO BAGGER AUDIO
Spazz is offline  
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-08-2016, 04:12 PM
Hangaround
 
transdude's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Central IOWA
Posts: 160
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spazz View Post
You'll love it.... I had one on my 14SGS with the FP3.... really wakes it up. The sound is like no other.
Sounds good thanks. I look forward to getting it up and running. I have put 4,000 miles on new RG in 6 weeks; love it but need some Harley SOUND; thanks again.
transdude is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Road Glide Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
S&s97, Ams 84cc heads, cobra power flow, propipe with race baffel, 510 gear cams, s&s 02RG97BB Dyno Results 0 02-13-2015 10:01 AM
Power Vision map comparison Murlsquirl ECM/Fuel Management systems 7 10-30-2012 08:30 PM
power vision - fuel moto map lldsilver41 ECM/Fuel Management systems 5 09-07-2012 06:21 PM
Power Vision Map for 103 RG Stage II carcass Map Section 0 05-17-2012 12:41 PM
Power Vision map for dragula 2/1 and TR-555 TRQ Cams TXcruiser Map Section 8 04-03-2012 02:20 AM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome