Road Glide banner

Vance and Hines FP3

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  pipe3214 
#1 ·
Just Got a Great deal on a new 2015 Roadglide Special, when I traded my Bike I Had them swap my Exhaust off of my 2012,S&S Power tune duals and VO2 a/f. In part of the deal I had them also add the FP3, the tech pulled up a map though my Iphone, downloaded it and it ran ok, went for 250 mile run this morning and afternoon. From about 2700 to 3500 rpm it would fall on its face abit and stumble,then BOOM therer is the power, so we got hone this evening and decided to run the auto tune feture. Dealer told me to follow the prompts on the APP, each time in a session of 30 minutes each. I have two of them done and on the second session it ran like crap, when it was done i looked at the cells and its picking them up.(first on only had 1 green cell,) second session when completed, had a few more cells but ran poorly, dont really state how you should ride the bike. Can i get alitte help from someone who know alittle more about this system? as how i should ride the bike thanks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.