Road Glide Forums - View Single Post - Hey you '15 owners ... the wait is almost over
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 12-06-2014, 06:36 PM Thread Starter
SMSgt B

Hey you '15 owners ... the wait is almost over

You might not remember, but a while ago Mark from Madstad Engineering was looking for someone with a '15 RG to be the tester for his new windshield. I volunteered since I pretty local to him, and because I've never used his shield. Earlier this week, Mark called me as he had the prototype complete, so this morning I rode up and conducted some test rides. Now I understand what you Madstad owners are talking about. My opinion is the most versatile and functional windshield for several reasons. 1. Quick detachable system allows you to remove the outer shield and ride with the inner shield only. 2. Shield can be quickly adjusted "up-and-down" and tilted inwards or outwards to find the best air for solo and 2-up riding.
I'll ride with the prototype this week while Mark and his team finalize the fit and design. Once complete, I'll test out the final version and hopefully he'll have it ready for a great X-Mas or New Years gift.

2016 CVO Road Glide

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome