OK fellow riders, any of you looking to upgrade from your black handlebar controls to chrome ones? Have I got a swap deal for you. I am blacking out my '16 CVO RGU. My bike has less than 1000 miles on it. I am looking to trade all my genuine HD chrome handlebar controls, levers and CVO mirrors for black ones.
You MUST have a 2015 or 2016 Road Glide, or our parts will not swap.
In the trade, you will get my CVO slightly used parts consisting of:
- Chrome Clutch Bracket and Master Cylinder Reservoir Kit Part Number 41700324A - $649.00
- Chrome Hand Control Lever Kit Part Number 36700065 - $139.95
- Chrome Switch Housing Kit-71500185 Part Number 71500185 - $149.95
- Slipstream Mirrors - Part Number 56000006 - $134.95 (Although mine do not have the black on them)
- All my chrome nuts and bolts.
In addition to your black controls, I would like YOU to buy me a couple of custom touches. You are still coming out WAY ahead. If you were to buy these chrome pieces for your bike, your total is over $1070.00 (retail) plus tax/shipping/etc. The parts I am asking for you to purchase are less than $400.00, and you can save even more if you use eBay or a retailer like Surdyke.com for the HD parts.
- Your genuine HD satin black controls (must have provisions for ’16 audio joysticks and cruise control and have the hydraulic clutch), and fit the ‘14-17 handlebars.
- Harley Davidson Profile Custom Mirrors Part Number 56000135 $139.95 in Satin Black
- Harley Davidson Black Hand Control Lever Kit Part Number 41700421 - $139.95
- Kuryakyn Mesh Clutch Master Cylinder Cover, '14-'16 Touring, Satin Black - PN : 6533 - 49.99 (eBay 44.00 w/free shipping)
- Kuryakyn Mesh Brake Master Cylinder Cover, '08-'17 Touring, Satin Black - PN : 6531 - 49.99 (eBay 44.00 w/free shipping)
- All your black nuts and bolts
I pay for shipping to you, and you to me or we can arrange an in-person meet if we are not too far apart, meaning over say a 2 hour drive each way. The exchange of detailed pictures is also a must. I do NOT want any lever kits other than genuine HD, so if we agree, then please ship to me in the original box when you buy them. Because there is a fair amount of money involved here, we must work out a way to guarantee we each will get our parts. We can do that offline.
I am OK with waiting until riding season is over for this swap. Your parts must be in EXCELLENT/NEW shape, as are mine.