Road Glide Forums - View Single Post - What people are saying about JRi Shocks...
View Single Post
post #5 of (permalink) Old 03-12-2015, 11:28 AM Thread Starter
JRiShocks

Worth Every Penny!

My Wife rides a 2004 Electra Glide Classic with the tour pac etc. intact and she impresses most when they see her small frame get off that big bagger, so she always draws attention wherever we go. And with over 60,000 miles on it, it doesn’t just sit in the garage. She used to have the OEM Harley Davidson 3/4″ Lowered air shocks on her bike with a narrow seat so she could get her feet on the ground and people are always coming over to her asking about her suspension and how she gets her feet on the ground with such a large bike. The funny thing was though, that she never really realized her bike had suspension until she put on your JRI 12″ single adjustable shocks. Not only could she get her feet on the ground even better than the Harley lowered shock, but she finally realized she had suspension! Now when we go over rough pavement or a large bump, I will ask her how did they do? Her response is… (with a huge smile on her face) what bump? The difference is truly day and night between the JRI shocks and the OEM Harley Shocks… If you ask her if the JRI shocks were worth the price, she will tell you EVERY PENNY! I’m going to be replacing my so called “Premium Ride” (not…) Hand-Adjustable Harley Davidson Touring Shocks on my 2010 HD Limited with JRI’s at Daytona Bike week in March. Are we fans? You bet! She recommends these shocks to everyone she meets. A huge 5 stars! BTW, customer service from JRI has also been outstanding. -Rich

Last edited by JRiShocks; 06-05-2015 at 10:20 AM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome