2013FLTRU, stock 103 with Kuryakyn Mach 2 breather, stock catted head pipe, Rush 4" big louie slip-ons, V&H FP3 tuner.
How many miles on your current stock setup? In my opinion, the more miles on the stock setup before makes changes like cams, headers and could lead to other problems later.
That said, to really get you the right setup, you should think about how you actually ride as well as how you would like to ride.
1. Two Up?
3. Commute Long/short; stop and go or nice and stead?
4. Looking for torque off the line or torque to get ahead of a car on the interstate?
5. Looking for heat management as well as performance?
6. You looking for a little extra or a lot extra?
7. You happy with how your ride handles?
8. I'm sure there are more questions to be asked...
A good builder will ask questions or similar type of questions. T-Man, Zippers have always asked me good questions that I've learned from. The other question to ask, are you doing the wrenching or someone else... that is the last piece to the financial equation.
If your going to swap cams, also change your cam bearings (Torrington/Koyo).
Upgrade your breather valve in your rocker assembly (depending on miles you have) if you go with bigger cams.
As for cams, the bigger the cam, you need to start thinking about starters wear. I go with the S&S Easy Start Cams and my stock starter has never had issues.
If your going to wrench, then call Tom at American Classic Motors 610-652-5003 for parts... they carry all, excellent prices. That is where I got most of my parts for my 2016 RGU upgrade.
Happy shopping and let us know what upgrade components you decided on!