Bagger Bolts: OUTSTANDING Customer Service - Road Glide Forums
 2Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-07-2016, 09:38 PM Thread Starter
Newbie
 
lowellsd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Texas
Posts: 21
Garage
Bagger Bolts: OUTSTANDING Customer Service

I had a minor problem with the Bagger Bolts I have installed on my 2016 FLTRXS. I purchased them about three months ago. I emailed the company to advise them of the issue and the owner, Joe C., contacted me by email AND phone about 20 minutes after I sent the email. This was at 6:30 on a Sunday night! Bagger Bolts has a “lifetime free replacement on all parts” advertised on their website. Joe proved to me today that they stand behind that statement and their product.

How many companies provide this kind of customer service?!? None that I’ve dealt with. I cannot recommend this product enough.
If you haven’t replaced your stock hardware for your bags yet, do it! And replace them with Bagger Bolts!
lowellsd is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-08-2016, 07:23 AM
Life Member
 
Bleachey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Southside of Indianapolis
Posts: 1,598
Garage
I haven't had any issues with the product, but it's only been in use for a few weeks. I will say that if not the fastest shipping and receipt of a product I've ordered online it was in the top 3. I was pleasantly surprised how fast I received it after ordering. About 3 days if I remember correctly.

2011 Road Glide Ultra
Bleachey is offline  
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-15-2016, 10:20 AM
Prospect
 
motodrummer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: New Hampshire
Posts: 255
Thanks for the info, seems kind of pricey for what it is. I just got a 2016 and noticed the stock bag bolts are much thinner than the ones that were on my 09.

Last edited by motodrummer; 08-15-2016 at 11:46 AM.
motodrummer is offline  
 
post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-22-2016, 05:37 AM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Naracoorte, south australia
Posts: 7
I dont think they are pricey, I had to pay more than you guys as I live in Australia and exchange rate not great. Definitely does what it says and Saddlebags now definitely more secure. Great product in my opinion and can also confirm great service.
BURGS is offline  
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-22-2016, 07:09 AM
Prospect
 
motodrummer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: New Hampshire
Posts: 255
Quote:
Originally Posted by BURGS View Post
I dont think they are pricey, I had to pay more than you guys as I live in Australia and exchange rate not great. Definitely does what it says and Saddlebags now definitely more secure. Great product in my opinion and can also confirm great service.

A lil research and you will see that they are very pricey. Someone is selling the same thing on ebay for $12 including shipping, and if you went to your local Home depot you could buy all you need for for like $7 so yeah $40 (sale price) is pricey. Hey get it while you can so good for him I am a huge fan of capitalism. I will get mine at the depot

I am a real free biker and I have the license, registration, state inspection sticker, toll pass, insurance, and helmet to prove it.
motodrummer is offline  
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-23-2016, 10:56 AM
Member
 
jcarruth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Medina, TN
Posts: 502
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by lowellsd View Post
I had a minor problem with the Bagger Bolts I have installed on my 2016 FLTRXS. I purchased them about three months ago. I emailed the company to advise them of the issue and the owner, Joe C., contacted me by email AND phone about 20 minutes after I sent the email. This was at 6:30 on a Sunday night! Bagger Bolts has a “lifetime free replacement on all parts” advertised on their website. Joe proved to me today that they stand behind that statement and their product.

How many companies provide this kind of customer service?!? None that I’ve dealt with. I cannot recommend this product enough.
If you haven’t replaced your stock hardware for your bags yet, do it! And replace them with Bagger Bolts!
The hardware you get from big box stores or eBay more than likely originates from China. It is probably fine, but:

Bagger Bolts are a great product, great service, sold by Americans who ride, and the hardware is made in America, plus you get the small 1/4" drive wrench which comes in handy for your tool kit.

Expensive, yes, but you are supporting fellow riders and entrepreneurs , in America, with products made by Americans.

John, Medina, TN - 2003 Honda ST1300 ABS, 2011 Kawasaki KLR 650, 2012 Ducati Monster 1100 EVO
2017 HD Road Glide Special
jcarruth is offline  
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-23-2016, 11:01 AM
Prospect
 
motodrummer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: New Hampshire
Posts: 255
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcarruth View Post
The hardware you get from big box stores or eBay more than likely originates from China. It is probably fine, but:

Bagger Bolts are a great product, great service, sold by Americans who ride, and the hardware is made in America, plus you get the small 1/4" drive wrench which comes in handy for your tool kit.

Expensive, yes, but you are supporting fellow riders and entrepreneurs , in America, with products made by Americans.
Queing up Lee Greenwood right now! : )
BlueBagger12 likes this.

I am a real free biker and I have the license, registration, state inspection sticker, toll pass, insurance, and helmet to prove it.
motodrummer is offline  
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-02-2016, 08:27 PM
Prospect
 
motodrummer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: New Hampshire
Posts: 255
Actually this looks even better for half the price,
https://securemybagz.myshopify.com/
Pooh63 likes this.

I am a real free biker and I have the license, registration, state inspection sticker, toll pass, insurance, and helmet to prove it.
motodrummer is offline  
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-03-2016, 12:58 AM
Member
 
Pooh63's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: BFE, OK
Posts: 311
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by motodrummer View Post
Actually this looks even better for half the price,
https://securemybagz.myshopify.com/
These are the ones I got and I really like em and have had zero problems with them


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
2000 FLTRSEI, S&S 510 Gear drive cam set, High volume oil pump, PCIII, Vance & Hines True Dual HeadersRear Swing Arm is 02-06 Style
Pooh63 is offline  
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-03-2016, 01:15 AM
Life Member
 
Quicksand's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Louisville, Ky.
Posts: 1,939
Quote:
Originally Posted by motodrummer View Post
Actually this looks even better for half the price,
https://securemybagz.myshopify.com/
A friend of mine had those and one of her bags fell off. Admittedly she said she didn't check them enough but she still lost one!


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


The beach is a place where a man can feel He's the only soul in the world thats real
Quicksand is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Road Glide Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Bagger Bolts cobra206 Miscellaneous for Sale 4 12-30-2015 10:35 AM
GoPro mount broke..lost camera. OUTSTANDING coustomer service 100edition General Off-Topic Discussions 13 04-26-2014 09:45 AM
Outstanding useful tool EdY39 *General Road Glide Discussions/Pictures 8 03-02-2011 10:08 PM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome