I put on the Harley Kit, forgot the part number, and I have no pictures.
I do have a few notes from the install...
1. You will be drilling holes in your tour pak.
2. The wiring harness they provide is not well thought out. There is no easy disconnect should you want to remove the tour pak. This is in contrast with the Bike Harness which is (mostly) a full disconnect behind the seat. I say mostly because some dipshit attached a Tour Pak connector to the tour pack mount with one of those slide off type mounts that never slide off, so the Tour Pak is, essentially, physically connected to the tour pak mount. Also, the disconnect between the battery harness and the tour pak harness is INSIDE. You have to remove a grommet to disconnect the Tour Pak now.
3. The lights are really hard to operate. The button is in the middle of the fixture, and difficult to press. I have one saddle bag that I cannot get the light to work unless I press it with a screwdriver blade.
4. The battery harness is barely long enough to reach the inside connection.
5. The Harley catalog sez this kit is only for two Touring Models (no mention of a Road Glide Ultra), but it works for any Rushmore Bike with a King Tour Pak. They are all the same on the back end of the bike.
I would call this a no-go if someone were to ask for a recommendation. If the lights were easier to turn on/off then it might be worth it, but right now, I have only two that I can turn on/off with my finger. And the one that does not work easy is on the saddlebag I use the most (throttle side).
In theory, Theory and Reality are the same. In reality, they are different.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.