Saddlebag Wall Organizer - Road Glide Forums
 10Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-09-2019, 12:00 PM Thread Starter
Newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 11
Saddlebag Wall Organizer

I figured I would post up some quick pictures and reviews of the saddlebag wall organizers I got. I was going to do a lid organizer but given that I live out in AZ I had heard many of stories about the tape letting go from the heat so I decided that a wall organizer was just the ticket. I wanted some to give me a few pockets for paperwork or other various small items that I carry along. I got these off of Amazon for about $60. They definitely fit the bill just fine. The wall organizers do take up some space but I have found that even when I am out with a lot of other stuff in the bags it is still easy to access the stuff in the organizers. Also when there isn't much in the bags this definitely helps keep things from moving around and beating things up.

They attach super easy. Took longer to take the pictures than to install them. They have a good amount of big pockets along with some small ones too. I highly recommend them and would say they are definitely worth the money.

I am attaching some pictures as well.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20190428_123124.jpg (343.5 KB, 299 views)
File Type: jpg 20190428_123854.jpg (221.3 KB, 293 views)
File Type: jpg 20190428_124215.jpg (217.4 KB, 283 views)
File Type: jpg 20190428_123843.jpg (210.9 KB, 265 views)
File Type: jpg 20190428_123858.jpg (210.7 KB, 262 views)
dante81_98 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-09-2019, 01:00 PM
Life Member
 
madmat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Mass
Posts: 4,257
Garage
Good looking and affordable. I bought the HD organizers, not so cost effective.

The organizers are a game changers, one of those why did I wait so long items. Reg, tools, keys, wallet, night glasses and readers.

TY for posting!
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg 503DD066-0395-43DA-BA1E-B4AA88E6537A.jpeg (772.0 KB, 160 views)


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

18 RGS Bonneville Salt Pearl
madmat is offline  
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-09-2019, 05:20 PM Thread Starter
Newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmat View Post
Good looking and affordable. I bought the HD organizers, not so cost effective.

The organizers are a game changers, one of those why did I wait so long items. Reg, tools, keys, wallet, night glasses and readers.

TY for posting!
I agree, game changer for the small items.
madmat likes this.
dante81_98 is offline  
 
post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-09-2019, 07:40 PM
Hangaround
 
lonestar429's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 93
Garage
might have to order me a pair
lonestar429 is offline  
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-09-2019, 08:51 PM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 11
Garage
Bought the HD ones as well, they work great but are a little pricey
kitchen guy is offline  
post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-10-2019, 07:24 AM
Prospect
 
Nutt2336's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Posts: 203
Garage
Mine are on order.....Not sure what took me so long to get them. Thanks for the reminder!

I am my Brothers keeper.
Nutt2336 is offline  
post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-10-2019, 01:59 PM
Member
 
Rays Road Glide's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Rhode Island
Posts: 496
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by dante81_98 View Post
I figured I would post up some quick pictures and reviews of the saddlebag wall organizers I got. I was going to do a lid organizer but given that I live out in AZ I had heard many of stories about the tape letting go from the heat so I decided that a wall organizer was just the ticket. I wanted some to give me a few pockets for paperwork or other various small items that I carry along. I got these off of Amazon for about $60. They definitely fit the bill just fine. The wall organizers do take up some space but I have found that even when I am out with a lot of other stuff in the bags it is still easy to access the stuff in the organizers. Also when there isn't much in the bags this definitely helps keep things from moving around and beating things up.



They attach super easy. Took longer to take the pictures than to install them. They have a good amount of big pockets along with some small ones too. I highly recommend them and would say they are definitely worth the money.



I am attaching some pictures as well.


Dante, thanks for the review. And, thanks for the pics. Only one question Bro, picture #6 shows a Harley bar and shield on the organizer? Thanks again fo the review.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RMC, 2017 Vivid Black RGS
Rays Road Glide is offline  
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-02-2019, 10:54 AM Thread Starter
Newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rays Road Glide View Post
Dante, thanks for the review. And, thanks for the pics. Only one question Bro, picture #6 shows a Harley bar and shield on the organizer? Thanks again fo the review.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I think you are talking about Madmat's post. He has the Harley branded version. I have a different brand on mine. Only difference is the price really.
dante81_98 is offline  
post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-02-2019, 11:12 AM
Grey beard
 
craigffb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Clarksville, TN
Posts: 886
Garage
@dante81_98

Off subject, but how are the Dixxon Dream Crusher gloves? I wanted to get a pair but they were sold out of the mediums.

2019 Road Glide Special/2010 Street Bob
craigffb is offline  
post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-10-2019, 02:24 AM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 5
Wow well-organized bag, Em also saddle bag, and its small and dont take too much space shown pic below, I purchased it from Reecoupons.com, and really its to easy to carry and not costly at all.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg reecoupons 3.jpg (17.2 KB, 26 views)

Last edited by Lisajohny543; 07-10-2019 at 02:27 AM.
Lisajohny543 is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Road Glide Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome