Tour Paxx by ProPad - Road Glide Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-23-2019, 12:30 PM Thread Starter
Hangaround
 
GMONEY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: LexVegas, KY...home of fast wimmen & beautiful horses
Posts: 133
Tour Paxx by ProPad

Curious if Anyone has experience with these? Ran across a recent ad and seems like a decent alternative to OEM set ups. They offer Razor, Chopped & King tour pak with H-D color match.

https://www.thepropad.com/tour-packs-for-harley


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

\_/ Chicks Dig Ape Hangers \_/
IronButt Assoc. #27301
Combat Vets Motorcycle Assc. (KY 1-1 original chapter)
GMONEY is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-23-2019, 02:21 PM
Life Member
 
geo8866's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Eastern Pennsylvania
Posts: 2,034
I have no experience with this company. But their price is close enough to OEM, that I'd play it safe and order from HD. I just ordered a tour pak from Adavanblack because, after the pad, luggage rack, and mounting hardware, I saved about $800. I'm still a little nervous about the quality but I gave it a shot.

2017 RGS Hard Candy Hot Rod Red Flake
geo8866 is offline  
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-23-2019, 04:21 PM
Newbie
 
Zfleck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by geo8866 View Post
I have no experience with this company. But their price is close enough to OEM, that I'd play it safe and order from HD. I just ordered a tour pak from Adavanblack because, after the pad, luggage rack, and mounting hardware, I saved about $800. I'm still a little nervous about the quality but I gave it a shot.
Let us know how this goes. I’ve had my eye on an Advanblack tour pack for a while for the same reason that you picked one up.
Zfleck is offline  
 
post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-23-2019, 07:29 PM
Life Member
 
geo8866's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Eastern Pennsylvania
Posts: 2,034
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zfleck View Post
Let us know how this goes. I’ve had my eye on an Advanblack tour pack for a while for the same reason that you picked one up.
Will do.

2017 RGS Hard Candy Hot Rod Red Flake
geo8866 is offline  
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-23-2019, 07:40 PM
Newbie
 
Wvroadglide's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 25
Advanblck

Just got my advanblack this week. Very nice and well pleased so far. Paint is very good nice latches and the new liner they have is sweet.

2019 RGS
Wvroadglide is offline  
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-24-2019, 11:25 AM
Life Member
 
geo8866's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Eastern Pennsylvania
Posts: 2,034
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wvroadglide View Post
Just got my advanblack this week. Very nice and well pleased so far. Paint is very good nice latches and the new liner they have is sweet.
I'm assuming from the pic, you got black. I hope they can match the custom color as well. I agree. If I like the tour pak, I'm going for the liner next.

2017 RGS Hard Candy Hot Rod Red Flake
geo8866 is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Road Glide Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome