May have a stuck piston.
1. Pull the calipers again, one at a time.
2. Leave the brake pads on one side, and clamp that side with a C clamp
3. Slowly, and carefully pump the lever, both caliper pistons on the unclamped side should come out equally.
4. Go easy, if you pump them out too far, you'll have to pull the calipers, insert the pistons, reassemble and bleed. Not fun...
5. Get a shoe string and some brake cleaner, and clean the pistons and seals.
6. Repeat 3 more times for the remaining pistons.
If it's been sticking for awhile, you'll see uneven pad wear. No guarantee it's there, but if it is, that's the problem...
I hate that motorcycle they make me ride. I'm here to tell you there ain't nothing in the world I hate worse than that elephant under my ass.
Officer John Wintergreen reference his Electra Glide.
-Electra Glide in Blue, 1973-