Road Glide banner

Off to Michigan this morning

2K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  SharkBite 
#1 ·
The bags and bike are packed. Heading out about 9am to Michigan to my old stomping grounds to visit family and friends (Flint, Lansing and maybe Grayling). Gonna drop an anchor around Lexington tomorrow night to visit a friend and finish the trip the next day.

I went to the credit union today and wrote 'em a fat check to pay the girl off. I wonder if it'll feel different now she comes without a payment??

No specific reason for posting other than my xmas morning kinda excitement and to ask those of you in good with the one above to put in a few words for safe travel.

#4 ·
Well funny you say that....part of the reason I drained the bank account is 'cos I bought a new Mustang GT convertible a few days ago. Now my car payment is almost as much as my old car AND bike payment lol

#5 ·
The light is on for you. The weather is supposed to be clear till Monday

#8 ·
2500 trouble free miles. Ended up riding straight through to get home last night and avoid Isaac. The weather was incredible the entire trip. Rain one night after I got back to the hotel and it was gone by morning. Other than that, 5 minutes of rain heading north and 5 minutes of rain heading back last night.

Everybody should have that kinda luck on a trip. Time to park the bike for a few days and test out the new Mustang :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.