I own a '15 FLTRUSE Autumn Sunset/Carbon Dust, similar to that you are considering. Of the FLTUSE's I like this color better than the other options and see it a whole lot less than the red or gray colored bikes. I love my bike, and would NOT consider switching it for a new M8 CVO (or not-CVO) for these reasons:
1) Don't think the M8 has proven itself to be a reliable engine
2) Not fond of the new color schemes and lack of chrome. (Don't get me wrong, some are in love with the gunship gray from last year and some think the new colors are awesome. I think they are boring and HD should hire a new color team).
3) My 110 with a TTS100 cam, TTS tuner, FM 2-1-2 header and Fullsac cores and tune by Doc (cost approx $2,000 extra) has similar performance to the stock 117 and great low end torque (thanks to the cam and fullsac cores)
4) I bought the '15 with pre-owned from a dealer after it took the typical initial depreciation hit and could probably get close to what I paid for it, should I re-sell it right now.
5) Cant buy a CVO RGU, so I'd have to get a RG and then add the tourpack, etc (not sure how that would work with the remote control locking system)
Now for the "counterpoint":
1) My 110 did self destruct at approx 42,000K. Fortunately, I had an ESP and the motor has been replaced. When the new engine was installed, the lifters were swapped for S&S premiums. I would recommend anyone with a 110 to consider doing this! On the other hand, I've read about quite a few M8's that have been replaced due to sumping issues, so who knows)
2) Doesn't have the latest touch-screen radio. Not sure what that means to me in terms of value....
3) Suspension changes on the new bike, supposedly improve over the '15. But again, not sure it's all that much better. You'd have to speak with a buddy of mine that just scrapped his 18 suspension and re-did it with Ohins.
These are just my thoughts and opinions. I'm sure there will be many who feel otherwise. Good luck with your search and no matter which one you get, I'd suggest the extended wty or ESP on any of these bikes.