Finally Back on the Road
In separate threads I had posted about the stator giving up last September on the pork chop run in Kentucky and waiting through the winter for money to replace it with the CE 50 amp kit , and installing it ... Also the thread on the lights I won at SW7 and the issues there , and there was a clutch issue back somewhere that popped up again ..
So finally I installed the CE kit in March , then I ran into a clutch issue , long story that goes back to last year really , that I finally resolved and along the way put a new Baker throw out bearing kit in .. Issues still with the JW Speaker adaptive headlights also ..
FINALLY all issues resolved .. The CE kit is great , clutch issue is fixed and I figgered a way to not lose the headlights if the dammmm adjuster tabs break ..
And Jack's Bagger is finally Baggin' again ...
And after getting everything put back together , I rode off with tennis shoes on for crying out loud ...
So Many Highways So Little Time