Took me 6 months to piece together the steps I needed to reset the Service Counter. The part I kept missing was in step 1 - letting all electronics power up before turning the bike off. You should have no problem if you follow these steps below.
1. Turn Ignition switch to ON and wait for all electronics to come completely on.
2. Turn off the bike and wait 15 seconds.
3. Turn Ignition Switch to ACCESSORY.
4. Wait until the so called WARNING screen appears.
5. AS soon as the WARNING screen appears, press and hold the POWER/MUTE button until the “SERVICE MENU” appears (takes about 15 seconds)
6. Select “RESET”.
7. Select “MILEAGE RESET”.
8. Select “YES” – Confirm the mileage has been reset.
2019 Wicked Cherry RGU. And an even bigger smile than before.