Road Glide banner

Motor popping thru throttle body

2K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  SteveH 
#1 ·
Any thoughts?
Blipping the throttle at a light, pulling away from a stop and crusing in 4th at 2500rpm it has an intermittent hesitation, but rolls-on ok most of the time.
Blipping the throttle and pulling away from a light, the bike has stalled.
Its a '15 Glide with 7100miles on it. I'm gonna change the plugs for the hell of it. Stock other than slip-ons.

#2 ·
I'm assuming you don't have any type of tuner installed since you said "stock". If it's a frequent occurrence I'd get into a dealer to have them check it out

#4 ·
Had the tank off, checked all connections, gonna pull plugs later today. Got an appt at the dealer a week from tomorrow - ugh!

Could it be loose exhaust flange nuts? hmmmm

#6 ·
Dealer had it for 2 days, turns out the front O2 sensor was wired incorrectly at the computer, from the factory. It didn't rear its ugly head significantly til the weather heated up here. They had to call tech support in Milwaukee to get it figured out. They've never seen anything like this before. Bike runs sooo different now. [emoji12]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.