Road Glide Forums - View Single Post - Night riding glasses
View Single Post
post #19 of (permalink) Old 08-04-2016, 02:39 PM
macabra11
Grey beard

Garage
I have chronic dry eye and cannot ride without good quality glasses that seal around my eyes. I have three different pair of glasses that have foam seal around them. A cheap pair from Harley (I know, an oxymoron) that a friend gave me, a clear Uvex pair that I got from a welding supply company and a pair from 7Eye.

The 7Eye brand is far and away the best, on all accounts. I would seriously take a look at their website below and see what you like. They offer all of their "Air Dam" series in various tints and clear lenses as well. They even have "transition" lenses!

I read a bunch of reviews about these glasses from some dry eye forums, and then researched what model would fit my face the best. I went with the "Derby" model and ordered a sunglasses/dark tint from Amazon. I like them so much that I will be ordering a clear pair for night riding to replace the Uvex ones.

Lots of luck!

7eye | Your World. Your Vision.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

'15 FLTRXS - V&H Power Duals w/ Screamin' Eagle Street Cannons - Arlen Ness Big Sucker - BT4180.14 w/Arc Moto 602v2 and Polk MM652 - Le Pera Maverick Daddy Long Legs - Advan Lowers - Freedom Shield 15"

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome