Looking for TTS Map for S&S T111 - Road Glide Forums
Map Section Exchange mapping here. Please be careful when exchanging maps, we assume no liability or responsibility for faulty or defective maps. Exchange at you own risk.

2Likes
  • 1 Post By hd4cruzin
  • 1 Post By hd4cruzin

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-30-2017, 03:57 PM Thread Starter
Hangaround

Garage
Looking for TTS Map for S&S T111

I swapped my bad 103 for an S&S 111. I also picked up a TTS Mastertune. My issue is there is no map in the downloadable database for a 111. I also called TTS and they didn't have a map either. Does anyone here? Thanks.

02 FLTRI
15 FXDL
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-30-2017, 10:50 PM
Grey beard

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrenilinecrash View Post
I swapped my bad 103 for an S&S 111. I also picked up a TTS Mastertune. My issue is there is no map in the downloadable database for a 111. I also called TTS and they didn't have a map either. Does anyone here? Thanks.
I don't but why not take it to a tuner that knows the TTS and can give you a good tune. It will be better than a canned map for that engine
NorCal likes this.

2012 FLTRX BBP
Drago Diablo 2.5 107" 580 cam, Drago 2 pipe and TTS, 14.5" Madstad, Vindikta 12" Maruaders, Corbin Solo
6.5" H.A.T. speakers and Arc 125.2 amp
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-30-2017, 10:51 PM
Grey beard

Quote:
BTW, Where are you located in CA? The best TTS Dyno guy in CA is located in Hayward at RC Cycles. His name is Bob. Me and my buddies ride up from S. Cal to have him tune our bikes.

He knows his stuff with TTS
NorCal likes this.

2012 FLTRX BBP
Drago Diablo 2.5 107" 580 cam, Drago 2 pipe and TTS, 14.5" Madstad, Vindikta 12" Maruaders, Corbin Solo

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-31-2017, 06:43 PM Thread Starter
Hangaround

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by hd4cruzin View Post
I don't but why not take it to a tuner that knows the TTS and can give you a good tune. It will be better than a canned map for that engine
Quote:
Originally Posted by hd4cruzin View Post
BTW, Where are you located in CA? The best TTS Dyno guy in CA is located in Hayward at RC Cycles. His name is Bob. Me and my buddies ride up from S. Cal to have him tune our bikes.

He knows his stuff with TTS
You're right and that is probably what will end up happening. I'm in the bay area. As far as RC Cycles, I don't want to speak ill of a shop online but I've heard certain things about his practices that make me hesitant to take a bike their despite his producing good numbers. I honestly don't care what numbers are just so the a/f line is solid and hp/tq curves are good. I know a few shops I'm looking to take it when the bike is done with the break-in. I just don't want to pay twice for dyno time for a break-in tune and final tune.

02 FLTRI
15 FXDL
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-02-2017, 01:22 AM
Grey beard

Quote:
You're right and that is probably what will end up happening. I'm in the bay area. As far as RC Cycles, I don't want to speak ill of a shop online but I've heard certain things about his practices that make me hesitant to take a bike their despite his producing good numbers. I honestly don't care what numbers are just so the a/f line is solid and hp/tq curves are good. I know a few shops I'm looking to take it when the bike is done with the break-in. I just don't want to pay twice for dyno time for a break-in tune and final tune.
Well from personal experiences with Bob tuning my bikes: 02 FLHR and 12 FLTRX twice for different mods, and 4 friends that have all had great results with Bob's tunes and being there each time. I will be going back.

Good luck with whoever you have tune your bike.

2012 FLTRX BBP

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Road Glide Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode