Road Glide banner

Great Mileage

2K views 19 replies 14 participants last post by  JacktheBagger 
#1 ·
American Elite II , close to 30K

See less See more
#2 ·
The tire looks great with that many miles on it. Maybe I give the Elite II a try the next time I get tires.

#4 ·
I'm @ 27K on mine. I could squeeze out some more miles but will be replacing soon.

#16 ·
I got 23k out of my original Dunlops and should get 25k out of my Elites. Beats hell out of the 12k I used to get on the rear of my other Harleys.
Tell me how you get that mileage out of the OEM's? I am at 11K and mine front and rear just about GONE! I will probably run them another 2K and then maybe try the Elites!

#9 ·
Dang, 30k that's 3 tires for me I got to move someplace with better roads.

#10 ·
Yup, good roads, riding like an oldman, keeping the tires properly inflated all add into good milage out of tires.

Reactions: Bigfoot
#11 ·
We're they starting to cup a little Jack ?

#13 ·
Break the bead , you'll have plenty of room to get at them.

#19 ·
I am on my third front , the first OEM Dunlop got 20600 and was cupping bad , replaced it with Avon Cobra AV71 , really liked it , but only got 19000 out of it , the from is now an AEII and has about 17000 on it and looks great , it has ride on in it . Rear has dyna beads ..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.