Road Glide Forums - View Single Post - Disappointed in my stage IV build
View Single Post
post #10 of (permalink) Old 02-06-2013, 02:57 PM
dbell66253
Administrator

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironmark View Post
The comp test was done with the throttle plate full open so it is done right. Leaning towards the wrong pistons put in by the builder, the builder used 10.5-1 pistons for stock heads but needed to use 10.5-1 pistons for the ACR performance heads. The ACR performance heads were for 99 to 06 models, HD discontinued the ACR heads and only have the MVA heads now but both heads have the same piston application. The builder ordered all the parts so I would think he is responsible but the only problem is that I don't want to take the bike back to him.
I understand you don't want to take the bike back to that builder, but if the builder is any good at all, they should feel obligated to get it right at there cost. If not, then yes you should go somewhere else, but first ask the builder. And if the builder is who dynoed the bike..... well he should know better.

2010 FLTRX With Plenty of extras, goes by the name "Hardeshia"
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Also not pictured 2016 FLTRXS and 2017 FLTRXS, you never can have too many SHARKS......

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome