Road Glide Forums - View Single Post - 1965 Impala resto-mod build
View Single Post
post #9 of (permalink) Old 08-22-2018, 04:44 PM Thread Starter
Uncle Fuzzy
Shark of the Month October 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteadyEddie View Post
You grizzled old bastard.....you know I have the attention span of a Knat........I can't read all that crap....post some damn pics would ya.

Love Ya Unc and glad you are back
Sorry Cuz, I forgot you rode the short bus all 11 years of grammar school. It's OK, I'm a 'visual learner' too. First of all I have to figure out how we now post pics, apparently there's been some changes since I last posted pics here. Secondly, I only have two pics at the moment and they aren't that good. The car is finally coming home on Monday, so I'll be able to get some pics taken next week and posted. I went and visited the car today and it was the first time I'd seen it sitting on the ground on the new wheels/tires that I had picked out for it. When I clicked the AccuAire button to drop it down on the bags - it looked f'ing killer!

“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming “Wow! What a Ride!” - HST

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome