Road Glide Forums - View Single Post - Let's Talk Trucks
View Single Post
post #5 of (permalink) Old 12-29-2018, 06:50 PM Thread Starter
JacktheBagger
Administrator

Garage
yep best year for the 6 point uh oh in my opinion .. And you know there are a couple Lariat 07 F250 CCLWB's here with 125-150 on them going for around 22 .. No way in h$%$ I will pay 65 or more for a truck . I choke on 50 , it is insane ..

The 6.2 I rented had a sticker of 51100 ~ and were selling it for 47~ , dealership 15 miles down the road was selling same exact truck with same exact options for 43.5 .. Add the PS to it and your are looking at 53 , freaking crazy ..

Best option is ( in Ford ) to get the XL or the STX trim .. I dont really look at the Ram or GM truck sites , but the Ford site where you build the truck pisses me off ..

Base price diff between the XL and XLT is around 5k , XLT to Lariat same deal around 5k ..Same going thru King Ranch and Platinum .. But going from the XL to XLT , you aren't getting 5k worth of upgrades ..

Aside from the comment about the over my budget custom 650's , best deal for me would be get the F450 CC 4WD XL or STX , PS is standard in the 450 , can be had for 60 .. 450 and 550 have the wide track front end and a much tighter turning radius ..

Only money , but this late in life I dont wanna ..

So Many Highways So Little Time
2011 Ultra

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome