Road Glide Forums - View Single Post - Reminiscing
Thread: Reminiscing
View Single Post
post #9 of (permalink) Old 04-22-2019, 10:54 AM
Uncle Fuzzy
Shark of the Month October 13

You've been a lucky man to have had so many bitchin' cars in your stable. I'm guessing your single? Lol

You're obviously a Chevy/GM guy, how did that Mopar sneak in? Love the T-bucket altered, what class do you run it in? I have very fond memories of watching the original A/A Altereds run the 1/4 back in the '60s. Those were brave men ..... or they were nuttier than a squirrel turd, not sure which.

I've always wanted to build a pro-street '66 Nova, but they got too expensive about the time I was getting too fat to fit in one. So I settled on building a '65 Impala resto-mod. I'm about 90% done, just need to locate 3 pieces of exterior trim, and it needs an interior. I had planned to get the interior done this past winter but life, the IRS, and a suddenly empty check book prevented that from happening. I now hope for a late summer/early fall finish date. There's a thread above, but only a couple of pics.

What's your next build? There's always just "one more".

“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming “Wow! What a Ride!” - HST

Last edited by Uncle Fuzzy; 04-23-2019 at 09:03 AM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome