BayMont Inn
1112 TN 76
Clarksville Tn
931-358-2020 call this number , any issues Scott spoke with Amanda

Listed under : Patti's Run

two nights Friday and Saturday Nights 10/18 and 10/19
74.64 night , may have pennies wrong
we have a block of five double queens and five single kings
rooms will be blocked for us until 10/3 if we need more they have to know by 09/18
cancel up until 4pm day of arrival ..

This is about 45 minutes west of Nashville and about an hour from Patti's ..
I will add to this first post as people say they are in , whether they have rooms or not ....
Just made reservation , got one of the king's .

$179.68 with tax

Bob 1
Jeff and Carolynn no room 2
JtB 3
Mo 1
Bleachey 2
Jack 1
Little Wing 1
Gary 2
Hopalong 1
Craig no room 2
Smitty 1
Diesel no room 1
ArkieGlide 2
Nking 2

22 if I counted right , did I miss anyone ??

See less See more
#95 ·
I really wanted to go this year, but looks like i'll be getting my left knee replaced on the 18th of next month which will complete the pair. My RG hasn't been out of the garage since June 17, maybe in November for the Southeast Meet & Greet. Getting old kinda sucks!!!

#98 ·
If you can't ride then drive up. Still a good time, the riding is only part of it. The Pork Chop and people are what makes it. Since surgery is involved I bet I can get everybody to promise to only laugh at you behind your back and not in front of you................

Seriously, come check it out. We only ride for a few hours on Saturday, Friday night, Saturday night is BS time.

#99 ·
Man I don’t even know if Pattie’s is gonna be open. It isn’t right now. I’m riding up there to go to a place across the street this weekend. I’ll post up what I can find out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#108 ·
Cool , Bleachey ( Scott ) is in south Indy and Jack Sprat is not far away from Indy , catch up with Scott if ya wanna ride down with him ..

Oh Jack texted me today , he booked a room , but doesn't know yet if he will make it ..

Me , I gots to get new front wheel bearings ........ Again , so today I'm gonna run by and get a set for front and rear .. rear is the originals , and at seventy thou , surprised they still here ..

Five Weeks to go ..

Bob is riding up here ( I guess , what he usually does ) .. Us and a budd from werk will meet Mo in North Bama , far as I know , Gary and Audrey will meet us at Boswell's .. Last I talked to them , they were getting the Friday off and planning on attending ..

Was really hoping they would be open when we get there ..

If they aren't , may have to put together a quick Saturday blast to eat that night and go home Sunday , once they do open ..
That's something we could do more than the regular get together ..

Getting pumped , ready to see everyone again .. Feel like I used to feel when hunting season rolled around .. Which is another thing I need to get back into , but , alas I digress ...

JtB

#111 ·
I know I am late to this party but I am interested in going.
It is always a good time.
I no longer own my Road Glide but would still love to go if you would have me.
Can someone give me the Reader's Digest version of this. what hotel? Where are indiana people meeting to ride together to the hotel?
Thanks!

#113 ·
Just got my October schedule and it looks like I am on the road the entire month of October if the schedule holds. Hate to miss out on this, but hope you all have a great time!

#114 ·
Called Patti's again today , told the gal when she answered that I know I am about the millionth person to call , so please don't reach thru the phone and strangulate me , got a good laff outta her .. She said November .. Can't help but wonder if they are calling long to cover they selves , but I haven't been there and the pic Craig put up shows lots to do yet .. Gonna keep checking with them as we get closer ..

I can assure you that came last year and missed it , and those who come this year and miss if it isn't ready , it will be worth it ..

Tried to get my wife to go for years and when she finally went , the first bite , she said she should a come long before ..

All about hangin' out with good peeps .....

and Scott ...

JtB

#115 ·
I live in Evanaville and would be interested in ridinng down if any if the Ind. guys want to meet up let me know.
There was an article about Patty's in the news this week and they plan on a soft opening in Oct. then a little later they will do a big reopening.
I believe Patty's is in Grand Rivers, KY it's a small town between the lakes.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

#121 ·
Have any dates or details been set in stone. I can ride off for a few days but need to plan it. between running mother in law for the chemo visits and Payton to school I have to get someone else to do the transport. I would like to make the ride.

Reactions: Jacksprat56
#122 ·
Oh yeah we are set , Friday October 18-Sunday 20th .. Ride in Friday and ride out Sunday ..

Make an easy ride somewhere on Saturday before going to Patti's or somewhere else ..

Someone or several someones had ideas for Saturday ride ..

Hope you can make it ..

JtB

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.