2011 stock head unit. reset didn't help.
immo, here's a self diagnostic check for the HK unit.
Hope this helps.
How to access the radio’s diagnostic display:
1. Press the eject button and remove any CD.
2. Press and hold any two soft keys (numbered buttons 1-6) then turn the ignition switch to ON.
3. Once the H-D logo is displayed, the radio’s software does a complete switch check, scans for current DTC’s, and then displays the radio diagnostic display.
4. Release the soft keys ONLY after the radio diagnostic display appears.
5. If there are shorted switches, the display will show a DTC and brief description of the source/cause of the problem.
6. If there are no shorted switches (or other DTC’s) the radio display will read “Diag Test” and allow several functions, e.g. checking the switches, checking the software version, etc.
· If a switch is functioning properly, the display shows the switch name and “OK.”
· Verify that the switch you are checking is the switch identified in the display. Because of the switch wiring, the display may show “OK” but the switch identified in the display may not be the one you are testing, so you need to verify.