Speaker/Amp Install Questions
I got my speakers in and amp on the way, but I have a couple stupid easy questions...at least for some of you, however, I'm an electrical idiot!
1) Sounds stupid, but I don't know where to get power for the amp?
2) Can the amp bracket be mounted to the top of the stereo head unit and still have room for the outer fairing to go back on properly?
3) Is there a wiring harness I'll need, if so, where to purchase?
I ended up going with,
RF P1675's to replace stock location
RF P165's to go in the inner fairing, and a
Picasso Nano amp
4) Do I need to do anything with crossover, or is that all built in to the speakers/amp?
5) Is there no 3.5mm input jack on the back of the radio to wire in an ipod/phone and have the wire running in the fairing instead of out of the front of the head unit?
I seriously appreciate any help I can get here.
Thanks in advance,
Overtime pays more because of what you're missing, money isn't everything.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.