107CI. Woods 777's - Road Glide Forums
Dyno Results Post your Dyno Results here. Let's see who is HOT!

 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-07-2013, 10:37 AM Thread Starter
Newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: USA
Posts: 10
107CI. Woods 777's

107 Fairbanks Motors basic street ported heads with 1.90 intake 1.57 exhaust valve, stock TB/injectors, V&H Power Duals, Kury Crusher Mellow Mufflers, TTS tuned at Fairbanks Motors.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG.jpg (96.4 KB, 387 views)

Last edited by C-Cat; 04-07-2013 at 10:39 AM.
C-Cat is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-07-2013, 10:34 PM
Member
 
MyGlide's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Lufkin, Texas
Posts: 567
Nice results. About how much for the head work if you don't mind me asking. I'm on the fence whether to just do bolt in cams or something similar to what you did. Just trying to keep it easy if I can.

2018 FLTRU S&S 124 cyl & piston kit with assorted goodies (136 hp 140 tq)SAE
2018 KTM Super Duke R
MyGlide is offline  
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-08-2013, 07:29 AM
Hangaround
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Cape Cod, MA
Posts: 119
Nice #'s. I am contemplating just doing cams, or doing the whole kit, heads and all. Unfortunately funds are going to dictate which direction I go.
LM1976 is offline  
 
post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-08-2013, 09:58 AM Thread Starter
Newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: USA
Posts: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyGlide View Post
Nice results. About how much for the head work if you don't mind me asking. I'm on the fence whether to just do bolt in cams or something similar to what you did. Just trying to keep it easy if I can.
Not exactly sure. He did the whole build, from tear down/assembly, and tuning. I already has a Fuel Motto 107 kit, just had Fairbanks do the heads and build. Only extra parts were intake valve and springs. The kit supplied everything including gaskets.
C-Cat is offline  
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-25-2013, 08:58 AM
Hangaround
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Medford, New Jersey
Posts: 141
Quote:
Originally Posted by C-Cat View Post
Not exactly sure. He did the whole build, from tear down/assembly, and tuning. I already has a Fuel Motto 107 kit, just had Fairbanks do the heads and build. Only extra parts were intake valve and springs. The kit supplied everything including gaskets.
C-Cat, I'm thinking of doing the FM 107 this winter, were you unhappy with the 107 and then tore it down again and made the other modifications? Is it a big difference after, just trying to get a sense of the value of upgrading FM's 107. Thanks
pasa is offline  
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-26-2013, 04:59 AM Thread Starter
Newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: USA
Posts: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by pasa View Post
C-Cat, I'm thinking of doing the FM 107 this winter, were you unhappy with the 107 and then tore it down again and made the other modifications? Is it a big difference after, just trying to get a sense of the value of upgrading FM's 107. Thanks
I bought the kit from fuel motto and used my original stock heads that I had ported and tuned locally. Very happy with the kit, no oil usage, 777 cams/w woods lifter are super quiet., and it smoked my buddies 113ci. duece.
C-Cat is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Road Glide Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
PV and a woods 777 cam skymech9 Engine Related 16 09-30-2013 07:05 PM
SE 259E cams or Woods 777 ironmark Engine Related 9 01-06-2013 02:13 PM
New cams woods tw 777 bigmatt1967 Engine Related 5 10-23-2012 11:09 AM
Woods 777 or T-man 625 torqu Engine Related 8 09-16-2012 10:49 PM
cycle-rama 575 or woods tw-777 hognit Engine Related 9 11-02-2011 04:00 PM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome