Wanna piss off a snowflake? - Page 2 - Road Glide Forums
General Off-Topic Discussions Non-Road Glide Topics

 113Likes
Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 39 (permalink) Old 04-13-2018, 04:28 PM
Life Member
 
geo8866's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Eastern Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,851
Quote:
Originally Posted by Churchburner View Post
flakes fall on all sides, so not too sure who you're referring to, but for a fun read:

Defacement of Currency

Defacement of currency is a violation of Title 18, Section 333 of the United States Code. Under this provision, currency defacement is generally defined as follows: Whoever mutilates, cuts, disfigures, perforates, unites or cements together, or does any other thing to any bank bill, draft, note, or other evidence of debt issued by any national banking association, Federal Reserve Bank, or Federal Reserve System, with intent to render such item(s) unfit to be reissued, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than six months, or both.

Visit www.secretservice.gov for additional information.
Snowflake (slang defined)

Snowflake as a slang term involves the derogatory usage of the word snowflake to make reference to people. Its meaning has varied, but may include a person who has an inflated sense of their own uniqueness, has an unwarranted sense of entitlement, or is easily offended and unable to deal with opposing opinions. Common usages include the terms special snowflake, Generation Snowflake, and snowflake as a politicized insult.
Big_gary, gplatt58, RGKen and 4 others like this.

2017 RGS Hard Candy Hot Rod Red Flake
geo8866 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #12 of 39 (permalink) Old 04-13-2018, 04:36 PM
Grey beard
 
vring's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Orange Park, FL
Posts: 1,404
That.is.hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nyart likes this.

USMC 1982 - 2004
"There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion."
~Gen. William Thornson, U.S. Army~
vring is offline  
post #13 of 39 (permalink) Old 04-13-2018, 05:59 PM
Life Member
 
eddienelson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Central Louisiana
Posts: 1,831
Quote:
Originally Posted by geo8866 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Churchburner View Post
flakes fall on all sides, so not too sure who you're referring to, but for a fun read:

Defacement of Currency

Defacement of currency is a violation of Title 18, Section 333 of the United States Code. Under this provision, currency defacement is generally defined as follows: Whoever mutilates, cuts, disfigures, perforates, unites or cements together, or does any other thing to any bank bill, draft, note, or other evidence of debt issued by any national banking association, Federal Reserve Bank, or Federal Reserve System, with intent to render such item(s) unfit to be reissued, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than six months, or both.

Visit www.secretservice.gov for additional information.
Snowflake (slang defined)

Snowflake as a slang term involves the derogatory usage of the word snowflake to make reference to people. Its meaning has varied, but may include a person who has an inflated sense of their own uniqueness, has an unwarranted sense of entitlement, or is easily offended and unable to deal with opposing opinions. Common usages include the terms special snowflake, Generation Snowflake, and snowflake as a politicized insult.
Thank you for clearing that up. I honestly thought it meant queers. My bad.
reds4, nyart, NCRG12 and 3 others like this.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
2016 RG Custom Vivid Black
Freedom Union 2/1, Andrews 57H cam, Mach 2 A/C, .030 head gasket
eddienelson is offline  
 
post #14 of 39 (permalink) Old 04-13-2018, 06:05 PM
Life Member
 
MightyWhitey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Stanwood,Wa
Posts: 1,901
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddienelson View Post
thank you for clearing that up. I honestly thought it meant queers. My bad.
rotfl!!!!!😂


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
MightyWhitey is offline  
post #15 of 39 (permalink) Old 04-13-2018, 08:04 PM
Member
 
Bbally's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Western Colorado
Posts: 300
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteF View Post
You realize that when these bills make their way to a bank they're going to be pulled from circulation and sent to the federal reserve for destruction right? That means more bills are printed to replace the defaced ones costing us more money in the long run. So you’re essentially wasting $20 bills.


Or is he stimulating the economy by making work?


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
geo8866 likes this.

USMC 79-85


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Bbally is offline  
post #16 of 39 (permalink) Old 04-13-2018, 08:07 PM
Member
 
Bbally's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Western Colorado
Posts: 300
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddienelson View Post
Thank you for clearing that up. I honestly thought it meant queers. My bad.


It means phuckers that really believe the green ribbon and participant trophy are awards ..... Not the crying downfall of America!


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

USMC 79-85


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Bbally is offline  
post #17 of 39 (permalink) Old 04-13-2018, 08:17 PM
Prospect
 
BubbaBeef's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Northern Illinois, where the suburbs end and the corn fields begin
Posts: 202
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteF View Post
You realize that when these bills make their way to a bank they're going to be pulled from circulation and sent to the federal reserve for destruction right? That means more bills are printed to replace the defaced ones costing us more money in the long run. So you’re essentially wasting $20 bills.
It cost 10.8 cents. That's the best 10.8 cents I've ever seen spent!

https://www.federalreserve.gov/faqs/currency_12771.htm

Panic, chaos, disorder, my work is done here.
BubbaBeef is offline  
post #18 of 39 (permalink) Old 04-13-2018, 09:30 PM
Life Member
 
Thermodyne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: South Central PA
Posts: 1,609
Garage
I saw one that had Trump House stamped across the top of the porch.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Thermodyne is offline  
post #19 of 39 (permalink) Old 04-14-2018, 10:01 AM
Member
 
Lord Vader's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: Chesterfield, VA
Posts: 314
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by turbochrisb View Post
So my brother bought two of these self inking rubber stamps and gave me one. Wanna piss off a snowflake? This is sure to do the trick.


That's funny, but this is the one site I like to visit that doesn't have anything to do with politics, just bikes. PLEASE save this kind of stuff for Hatebook.
stalco58 and eddienelson like this.

JOIN THE DARK SIDE

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Lord Vader is offline  
post #20 of 39 (permalink) Old 04-14-2018, 10:28 AM
Grey beard
 
sfcusaret2004's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: michigan
Posts: 1,174
do I smell a snowflake?

Life is too short to put up with stupidity. Strive every day to educate someone, including yourself!
sfcusaret2004 is offline  
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Road Glide Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Wanna Go Chrome? HoboCoastie Wanted! (Buy or Trade) 4 03-13-2012 10:04 PM
Wanna trade? bigcharlie *General Road Glide Discussions/Pictures 4 02-17-2012 08:56 PM
I just wanna say..... ThunderBueller *General Road Glide Discussions/Pictures 14 06-03-2011 03:22 AM
I wanna upgrade my speakers..... jjyoung *General Road Glide Discussions/Pictures 12 12-14-2010 05:37 PM
I wanna find this guy's dealer... Fringeofinsanity General Off-Topic Discussions 4 08-09-2010 01:18 PM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome