Road Glide banner

Fs - 2002 fltri

2K views 17 replies 5 participants last post by  EdY39 
#1 · (Edited)
Fs - 2002 fltri ******************

Bike is SOLD. 3/20/2014

Great 2002 Road Glide for sale. 71,000+ miles. $8,500

Bike is 95" engine, Headquarters heads (82cc), Wild Things TC2 cam, gear drive. Brembo brakes on front, Direct Link efi tuner, cruise control, chrome rims front and rear, 2006 front forks and lowers. Also have extra seat with backrest. Dynoed at 91 HP, 96 ft lbs torque. Top end, including rings and valve guide seals refreshed about 20,000 miles ago.

Color of the bike is Jade Sunglo. On a camera pic it always shows up blue though.

I'm located about 40 miles west of Hattiesburg, MS..
Call me at 601-441-8745 if interested. NO TEXT MESSAGES - WILL NOT ANSWER

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Don't think so, Jack. Most of the enthusiasm for riding has gone away and I'm definitely fed up with dodging auto's while driver is screwing with a cell phone. Almost all of the guys I used to ride with have either quit or moved plus I'll be 74 in a couple of months and am going to be involved in a few other things. It's been a long stretch since the 1st Harley in 1956.

#5 ·
be a nice back up ride

understand tho' , I think

my main riding partner turned 74 last month and he hasn't slowed down

he called Saturday from California wanting a friends number in Arizona

he's dreading the day he has to quit , cause riding is all he does

JtB

#6 ·
Don't doubt that I will miss it. Been on many an enjoyable long distance trip. Visited every state in the continental US except WASH. Not sure how I missed that but blame it on the weather. Really don't have any health problems (yet, anyway) but $$ won't let me do a lot of other things so have to make a choice somewhere.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.