Road Glide banner

Shark Week One Discussion Thread. CHECK IT OUT

8K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  mailman 
#1 ·
I just spent half an hour going through the Shark Week I discussion thread. It brought back some great memories and really lays out why we do this extra large meet and greet this year.

If you were there take some time to check it out.
http://www.roadglide.org/showthread.php?t=4986&highlight=grand

If you weren't... check it out anyhow. Lots of familiar names and it show you why this group.. the SW Group is a special group of friends. The first words in the first post sum it up nicely
WHO CAN ATTEND SHARK WEEK?

"All members of the forum are allowed to bring some guest... either passengers or other Bikers and it does not matter what you ride. If you love to ride and are respectful to others you are welcome to attend. "

We still would love for you to be part of the experience and the group!

HUTMO

#2 ·
I glanced over it because I was wondering why I didn't go, then I saw the dates and remembered the first 2 SW's were the same week that I already had family vacation plans. It's also interesting to see some post from people that haven't been heard from for awhile.

Sent from my SPH-L710

#3 ·
We basically had no clue who anyone was other than the online persona, yet we were so excited to meet everyone. Something very special happened that wknd. We came away as friends who felt like we'd known each other for years.
I actually felt a sadness come across me as we were leaving and could not wait to see everyone the next year.
We have a very special thing here.

#5 ·
Thanks for bringing it back up to surface Chris. Although I didn't attend the first two. It's been a good read so far. I'm only on page 6. But you can clearly see the excitement in the posts of putting it all together. I really want to ride some of Lincoln highway now also.

#7 ·
I really want to ride some of Lincoln highway now also.
Take it west from Reno. Great ride. If you want to ride it to Pittsburgh you are more than welcome at my residence. The LH went through my local area twice on different alignments. The road where I lived while growing up was once part of the Lincoln Highway.

HUTMO

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.