Road Glide Forums

Road Glide Forums (https://www.roadglide.org/forumindex.php)
-   *General Road Glide Discussions/Pictures (https://www.roadglide.org/3-%2Ageneral-road-glide-discussions-pictures/)
-   -   Roadglide build (https://www.roadglide.org/3-%2Ageneral-road-glide-discussions-pictures/248681-roadglide-build.html)

Flyboybiker 11-01-2015 01:07 AM

Roadglide build

2 Attachment(s)
Well it was a bit of a nitemare getting here, but the bike is mostly done. 120r with a full tman 124 done (long story). S&S roller rockers and lifters, evolution clutch and sprocket with manual tensioner. Hogpro spectre wheels, lots of black stuff, C&C solo seat, pillion and backrest. Rush headers with fuel moto e series muffs.
Still to be done, suspension.

EODHOG 11-01-2015 03:03 AM

Sweet!

Looks bitchin! Nice work.

Flyboybiker 11-01-2015 10:28 AM

Thanks man!
and the bars still need to be changed, but not sure what i want yet.

Texas Rapier 11-02-2015 05:13 PM

Bike looks outstanding!!!!!

However, I have a question. in you first set of pictures (Black Bike) it appears you have a true dual system with the Fuel Moto E Series Mufflers.

In the completed pictures it appears that you are still using the E Series Mufflers but the they are now connected to a 2-1-2 system. I presume you are using the Fuel-Moto High Output 2-1-2 exhaust.

Smarty 11-02-2015 06:07 PM

Nice bike! Howdy from Texas.

Taz_FL 11-02-2015 06:37 PM

Great looking bike

Flyboybiker 11-03-2015 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texas Rapier (Post 3030057)
Bike looks outstanding!!!!!

However, I have a question. in you first set of pictures (Black Bike) it appears you have a true dual system with the Fuel Moto E Series Mufflers.

In the completed pictures it appears that you are still using the E Series Mufflers but the they are now connected to a 2-1-2 system. I presume you are using the Fuel-Moto High Output 2-1-2 exhaust.

I initially had the fuel moto header, but after seeing the header and talking to my tuner, I was convinced to switch to the Rush HO header, but kept the e series muffs for now.
I'm losing some hp with this setup, but my ears are not bleeding, and the bike builds big torque down low.
Thanks for all the compliments guys!

Swomack 11-03-2015 12:34 PM

Looks & sounds great.
Congrats on a bada$$ sled.
Swomack

HogPro 11-03-2015 01:08 PM

I recognize that wheel Pete. Damn that bike is clean. Get me some bigger pics and I'll get them up on the website and and our social media accounts. You can email them to [email protected]

Thanks for your business.

Drew

Phantom6722 11-03-2015 04:58 PM

Really nice looking beastie.