Road Glide banner

Six Pack System- Hawg-Wired

5K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  Neano62 
#1 ·
#6 ·
I went w/Hawg-Wired Amps and there new ZX 6.5" Speakers in my Stock Fairing Holes. This Amp is 'New' to there lineup of Amps, as its a 200 watt 2-Channel. 33% more power than the one I have pushing my rear 6x9's. Rob @ Hawg-Wired has told me that ya will notice the difference w/this amp, compared the one I have, when your @ 80 mph going down the Hgwy.

Cool set up. Just an FYI for those that are lookin for this setup, Frank Drago is a dealer for hawg-wired at DragoBikeWorks. Frank is a Great Guy to deal with! I bought my stuff from him.

Rowdy

Sent from my IPhone cuz I am out end about.
Rowdy

I scanned their site, but didn't see any adapter rings. Have a link to them? I'm old and dyslexic, but my hearing is excellent and I'm looking to do a major stereo upgrade after my Alaska trip. This setup looks good.

I'll support Drago if he can get me what I need.
Biketronic Adapter Rings will work. Hawg-Wired's FLTR Adapter Rings arent being made yet. But if your going to wait till after your Alaska Trip,...I'd imagine they'd b done by then.

How MAJOR of a upgrade are ya gonna want to do? Did you see my pics of what I've done w/mine?

#4 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.