Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just upgraded to FC102 & BL 771.
When with the black line 771 for the rear. I wanted to stay at 12 height & I knew I would not be making adjustments.
So far I love them, knew in less than one block, about 5 miles so far. Biggest surprises so far, better acceleration & braking performance (non abs). Main reason for upgrade I was sick & tired of the inconvenience & inconsistency of the stock air preload. Since I was going to upgrade the rear I figured I would do front also. Looking forward to longer rides this weekend. Worth every penny.

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
Ohlins are the best, when you start their you are done. Congrats

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ohlins are the best, when you start their you are done. Congrats
You are right. I do believe in doing it right the first time even if it costs more. Just got back 100+ mile canyon ride. Three canyons different speeds and complexities. Öhlins what a great improvement over stock.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Congrats on the Ohlins! I've put about a thousand mile on mine since I installed front and rear. They are awesome!

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
UPDATE Just finished my first ride in the rain since the upgrade. Braking is extremely improved due to less nose dive & better weight distribution. Could apply a lot more braking force without loosing rear end traction. My only regret is that I waited so long to upgrade to Ohlins.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts