Road Glide banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I’ve always thought the chatter about new rear shocks was hype to justify one’s investment. No more. I put the “affordable” Öhlins on the bike and got them dialed-in to my weight and ride style. Results are outstanding and head and shoulders above the OEM air shocks. Don’t know why I waited so long. Thank you, @Smarty, for making it go from good to great and teaching me how to adjust along the way! Looking forward to getting my bride on the back to show her what a ride should be.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Smarty hooked me up with a pair of 772`s, I couldn't be happier with the Mort planted ride, better handling, and the more complient ride on the small barking bumps.

·
Registered
6,759 Posts
@Smarty is a DICK......so MUCH of a dick that I will give him more $$ for Os on the Indian like I did for the RGS......love that guy

Congrats on the Os man......nothing compares to that Mod

·
Registered
1 Posts
What can you expect to pay for a set of Ohlin 772"s from Smarty?
I have been looking into Super Shox's as one of the rear shocks on my 2016 FLTRU blew out sitting still over the winter.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What can you expect to pay for a set of Ohlin 772"s from Smarty?
I have been looking into Super Shox's as one of the rear shocks on my 2016 FLTRU blew out sitting still over the winter.
Competitive with the high-end Super Shox. Call or message ‘em.

Reactions: Smarty

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
I’ve always thought the chatter about new rear shocks was hype to justify one’s investment. No more. I put the “affordable” Öhlins on the bike and got them dialed-in to my weight and ride style. Results are outstanding and head and shoulders above the OEM air shocks. Don’t know why I waited so long. Thank you, @Smarty, for making it go from good to great and teaching me how to adjust along the way! Looking forward to getting my bride on the back to show her what a ride should be.
Absolutely! Was a pleasure to help!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts