Road Glide banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was a lot of work but couldn't be happier.

Installed s&s97 kit, ams heads, cobra powerflow, s&s52mm tb kit, 510 cams, billet for bagger boards, smt 21, daymakers, led all in one lic plate, pro pipe ceramic coated black and modified to accept an xtreme machine tip, 4" bags and fender and dual 6.5 lids, rear diy air ride, xkglow wifi leds, shaved crashed bar and turn signals, hidden fairing bracket, Sony Bluetooth radio with biketronics, clarion micro amp, 4 pairs of infinity Harmon kardon 6.5's, j&m dual tweeter grills, 12" bars with turn signal grips, custom seat and sissy pad, medallion skull gages, aftermarket metallic blue blue paint job, black powder coated primary, rocker boxes, push rod tubs, lifter covers, tyranny cover, even the kickstand, spikes installed for: harley flare 12" windshield bolts, fairing bracket bolts, front axle covers, head bolts, shifter and brake pad cut off for spike.

That might sum it up.

Attachments

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Front

Attachments

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Rear

Attachments

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
From the driver seat

Attachments

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It was nasty green, with chrome rails every where and fishtails when I got it.

Attachments

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The day I picked it up shelled out $6300. Oct 2012.

Attachments

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Mocking the dash up. Dont have the tools for this stuff in my garage here at apartment. I held the hose though. Holding the hose is always important.

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts