Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I took my scoot to the dyno finally. I was hoping for bigger number but I am happy with the results. My best pull was 87hp/95tq. It's not on the pic. The dyno tech didn't put it up for some reason but whatever. Numbers aren't the important part. The important part is the a/f graph and the torque curve. If you notice it pulls all the way to stock recline. This tells me I need beadwork. So I'm starting to save now lol.

So what do y'all think??

-Mike

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

Attachments

·
Registered
439 Posts
That's just about exactly what I pulled with my 09 96" ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365801319.374791.jpg

·
Registered
992 Posts
91 Hp & 106 ft/lbs

S&S 97" Big Bore Kit 9.7:1 Compression
570G Gear Drive Cams
Fueling RS Lifters
Fueling HP Adjustable Push Rods
Fueling Race Series Oil Pump
TTS Mastertune - Tuned by Pike's Peak Harley Davidison

This setup was originally tuned using old 3.5" Rinehart True Duals. Since then I ran Dragos True Duals for awhile, and now I'm running the Klock Werks Double backs and soon CFR Slip-ons.

American Motorcycles from Colorado Springs, Co. did the work last summer. I was very happy with the results! My bike runs fantastic, has a wicked idle, and pulls like a freight train.

All of this was with ZERO headwork so far. That's next on the agenda so I can take full advantage of the build.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
had an 88 on my last bike , punched it out to a 95 with head work and more and that bike was fast and much cooler than the 103 motor

1 - 6 of 6 Posts