Road Glide banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,163 Posts
I'd send you a vivid black 13 with a dent on the ride side if you want to pay for shipping.
Will havta wake the ol man up ( I'll PM him)
I can cut it here and ship the 1/2

Sure he's in no hurry

......Edit
Didn't see the 'share part ' 2wheel A, the other 1/2 would just scrap here, lll stay out of it if you want

·
Registered
1,926 Posts

Sure he's in no hurry

......Edit
Didn't see the 'share part ' 2wheel A, the other 1/2 would just scrap here, lll stay out of it if you want
Red, I just replied to 2wheeladdicts PM saying I had no interest in cut off wheeling the damn thing to death as my bandsaw and portaband both are inadequate sizes for the job. If you want to get involved I'm more than happy to drop the tank off at your place and I'll bow out of it. Let me know.

·
Registered
4,163 Posts
. Let me know.
Havnt heard back from fuzzy, butt...think we've got a special wheel that won't harm the paint or hell could just plasma it.
So hea let me hear back : he may want me to turn it into a ..hanging planter.. cool uh

Can't hi-jack a non-valid thread ... no pic no price 0:)

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
Havnt heard back from fuzzy, butt...think we've got a special wheel that won't harm the paint or hell could just plasma it.
So hea let me hear back : he may want me to turn it into a ..hanging planter.. cool uh

Can't hi-jack a non-valid thread ... no pic no price 0:)
No, I guess you can't a non-valid thread. I like the way you think. Our plasma at work hasn't worked right in a long time but if you've got access to one, great. It's not going anywhere so I'll wait to hear from you.

·
Registered
4,327 Posts

Sure he's in no hurry

......Edit
Yes, with the original seller , I was planning to split the tank and share with Uncle Fuzzy. If you want to get the tank from MightyWhitey, and cut it in half, I'll let Uncle Fuzzy have first dibs on it since he posted up wanting fuel tanks.

·
Registered
4,163 Posts
No, I guess you can't a non-valid thread. I like the way you think. Our plasma at work hasn't worked right in a long time but if you've got access to one, great. It's not going anywhere so I'll wait to hear from you.
Bumped up so Fuzzy (a non-WoodY now) could find. Yea, you can put/leave the tank in front of the garage (no one fks with the area) or pm me.
Hope Woody id more creative than 'just painting a nude Moosey on the inside before display
Thanks thanks ,MightyWhitey

·
Shark of the Month October 13
7,915 Posts
Guess I need to check in here more often. I'm looking for whole or half tanks from any brand/model. Not installing on bike or re-selling - using as wall art in my man cave - which is my whole house! Looking for any tanks, the older the better. From Americhi to Yamaha, especially odd shapes or paint colors. One side can be all dented to shit as I'm going to cut in half lengthwise and mount on wall.

Reds, no nude moosies - you of all people should know that they gotta at least have chaps on!

Reactions: reds4
1 - 15 of 15 Posts