Road Glide banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
04-09 RG Fairing lowers and Kuryakyn Transformer Backrest

Hello fellow shark tank friends!

I have for sale the 2009 Vivid black Non-vented Roadglide Fairing Lowers with Gloveboxes, and a Detachable Kuryakyn Transformer Passenger Backrest. They are all in super good almost new condition. My wife LOVED the comfort of the Kury backrest, and the fold down luggage rack was very handy when I needed it. We used that more than the tourpak!! Unfortunately for me they do not make side plates that fit the 2010 Crossbones I currently have or I would keep it!!!

04-09 HD OEM RG nonvented fairing lowers vivid black
5886104DH - $825
98-09 HD OEM RG nonvented fairing lowers glove boxes L/R
58687-89 - $170
58688-89A - $170

$350 for lowers package plus shipping

Kuryakyn Transformer Passenger Backrest for RG
1606 - $199.99
Detachable Sideplates for backrest 09-13 RG
1634 - $119.99

$150 for backrest package plus shipping

PM or text me for more pics, but I can assure you they are like new to very good condition!!

Attachments

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Shipping

BTW,

I will have to add shipping charges to where ever you are located!! I will calculate them from UPS, USPS, or your choice...thanks!!

Attachments

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello?

I was wondering why I have had much interest when selling my RG parts at 50% when it came to my Tourpak, but not one bite for my other parts? Am I priced too high?? I priced lower than Ebay for everything!? Let me know guys...I have thick skin!! :)

·
Registered
998 Posts
I do think you are kind of high but your main problem is that those are the non vented RG specific lowers. I think most guys are interested in the vented lowers even if they have a 09 or below and are changing brackets to make them fit. I think at 50% off catalog price for a part that is only for older bikes is kind of a hard sell. I only buy HD parts when I can get them for 15% or 20% off when they are new. Good luck, hope you get them sold.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Alllrighty then!

Thanks Dude! I shall adjust prices to reflect the market...

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Still available... PM me.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts