Road Glide banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everybody ,

its been a while here.. i love my RG and the forum . oh and by the way i have an 05 with screaming eagle package. When i crack down on the throttle the valve's rattle pulled the plugs and the front plug looks like its running rich it looks really dark brown and has build up. shop said it may be running rich but What do i know:confused: i just ride it. it also has power cammander 3 on it.

Anyone have any insite.

thanks a bunch
Deano

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
A really dark brown plug is definitely running rich, hows the rear plug?

If the rear plug is similar, I'd say the intake is rich. If the rear plug is lighter tan color (what you want), then you have a problem with just the front cylinder...and that could be alot of things.

What do you mean by a Screaming Eagle Package...that could mean many different modifications? And the PC3 just adds to the compexity of figuring things out. If you don't work on your own bike and don't know exactly what was modified, its time to take it to a reputable shop.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks

thanks , i bought it from someone who had all the screaming eagle cam heads jugs done at dealer . the rear plug is clean a little brwn but nothing really . taking it in tomorrow to get checked out hopefully easy fix .

thanks again

1 - 3 of 3 Posts