Road Glide banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found a set of OE vivid black vented lowers from a 2007 ultra classic for 250 bucks. Question is will they fit my 13 fltrx without modification? seems like a good deal for harley lowers in good shape.

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
Found a set of OE vivid black vented lowers from a 2007 ultra classic for 250 bucks. Question is will they fit my 13 fltrx without modification? seems like a good deal for harley lowers in good shape.
Yes , that was part of the moco's idea on the 2010 fairing brackets change. The only mod you might have to do ,is trim the cap that covers the top of the crash bar.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Fairing

I put my 2005 lowers on my 2011. Bought a new set of brackets and cut the top half off. Only used the bar clamp that the lowers screw into. The newer fairings have the bracket moved in about 1 1/2 ". This way there is no modification to lowers or original brackets.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I put my 2005 lowers on my 2011. Bought a new set of brackets and cut the top half off. Only used the bar clamp that the lowers screw into. The newer fairings have the bracket moved in about 1 1/2 ". This way there is no modification to lowers or original brackets.
So will I have to buy new brackets or will the ones off the 07 fit?

·
Registered
593 Posts
lowers

If you have a set of brackets with the lowers just use them. Your brackets on your 2013 do not line up.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts