Road Glide banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So here is the skinny...Before I traded my 08 SG in for my 13 RG, I took off all of the accessories, one being the Power Commander V that was on the bike. I know that the Power Commander V is not "supported" for the '08 models, but I guess there was a trick (Maybe just a map) to get them to work? (The guy who had the bike before me had a shop in Indiana install/dyno so he has no clue.)

My question is, will this Power Commander work on my 2013 bike, or when you install it on a '08 they have to change something? Any info would help! Thanks guys!

·
Life Member
5,434 Posts
I had a PCV on an 08 model that I received form Fuel Moto. They were selling retrofitted units for the 08 at that time. You should be able able to use that same PCV on your 2013 bike. Just have to load the right map.

It is possible your PCV came from FM, might be worth getting in touch with Kieth to see if he can help you out.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will do! I looked and it is model 15-003. I will give FM a call. I need a Stage 1 intake anyway so 2 birds, 1 stone! Thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts