Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got done swapping things around with a new exhaust and A. Ness Big Sucker. I am going to drop my bike off tomorrow to get dyno/remapped. Taking guesses on #'s My guess is 78hp/70tq anyone with a similar set up know their numbers? I'll post the real ones mid week when i get my bike back.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Cool!

Well the numbers were better than i thought Max HP 75.67 and TQ 87.13 i guess the SERT works! He told me he could squeeze out a few more if i had the newer Super tuner but for now this it good. The ride is totally different it's a lot smoother now and pulls consistently through the gears. This should tide me over till the OD hits 30k (it's at 9k now) then we build!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
Dean is the Man!!

If this is the same guy that did my 05 Scream-n-Eagle, he is very, very good.

I havnt talked to him in a few years, but the last time I did he had moved everything to his Garage (home) and was working out of there.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
yep that's the dude! Not too many folks have a Dyno in their garage :eek: and he lives in my neigborhood! When i start building it's going to him.

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
yep that's the dude! Not too many folks have a Dyno in their garage :eek: and he lives in my neigborhood! When i start building it's going to him.
Man he knows what hes do-n.
I havnt been to his Hse. but hes the best in the Tri-State area.

Does he still swear by the Bassani Road Rage Pipe for a 2 into 1?

The Scream-n-Eagle he did for me ran X-CELLENT! Straight Pipes w/Samson Fishtail Drag Mufflers (33 in). Man that thing was OB-NOC-TIOUS!!!

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yep his bike has a set with no heatshields. Funny enough i swaped the roadrage for my rhineharts (i dont care for really loud pipes i like happy neighbors).

Nice guy and his shop is super clean and he had like 10 customer bikes, 4 lifts and a dyno in there i have seen less in some harley shops. I just drooled......

1 - 6 of 6 Posts