Road Glide banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hate to part with it but here it goes;

2009 Road Glide. 26,000 miles. Vance & Hynes exhaust, quick connect tour pack mount, 12" tinted Klock Werks windshield, Kuryakyn highway pegs, aftermarket trunk w/HD tour pack bracket. New battery, starter drive, rear tire and front brakes. Oil was changed every 5k w/synthetic. The air cleaner cover says Screamin' Eagle but it is not a factory Screamin' Eagle. Sounds awesome! There may have been some engine upgrades prior to me purchasing it last year. It is faster than my friend's stock 96". This is a very comfortable and beautiful bike and I hate to see it go but I need the cash. There is a small scuff on the bottom edge of one of the saddlebags and the tip of the lower exhaust pipe. It fell over in the driveway, never dumped while riding. More pictures can be seen on ebay. $15,500 or best reasonable offer.
Serious inquiries call 508-944-4351.

Attachments

·
Registered
376 Posts
Hate to hear that your in a bad situation, hope it isn't your health. I had to sell two bikes and a REAL good horse a couple yrs ago to make up for pay while going thru chemo. Best of luck

·
Registered
376 Posts
Damn, did new last year. Made a difference and glad it's nothing serious. But I guess giving up the rg is always serious.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Due to the time of year, the price has been reduced to $14K. MOM's in Foxboro is trying to sell it for me this weekend at their open house. If interested, call me before they sell it at 508-944-4351

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Do I hear $13,500? That's a steal at that price. If I don't get that, I'll hang on to it until spring and get $15,000.

·
Life Member
5,434 Posts
Damn that's a smoking deal! If you go to chopperexchange.com the only 09 model cheaper than that has been wrecked. Otherwise the 09's start at $15,995.00.

Wish I had the extra money, if I did I'd snatch it up. Good luck with the sale. Someone is gonna get a great deal...........

1 - 10 of 10 Posts