Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
09-up touring (UPDATED); locking glove doors;solo pipe;peg mounts..etc..

UPDATE: I have deleted all of the sold items from this post..the post; the only items available are listed below..

Bunch of stuff I'll never end up using; I am in Northern VA near Quantico. All prices are plus the ride unless you pick up. I will try to fit items in flat rate USPS boxes, to save on the shipping...cash in person or paypal ok with 3% please...

First "I'll take it" followed by PM gets it...

If you are coming to Rolling Thunder, let's meet up and mount them!!

- Lockable lower doors with 2 keys; never used them, they are nice;$SOLD

- Rear passenger peg mounts; has the pins, needs the c-clips; $40

- Large passenger pad; $50

- I also have a couple Chrome Kruzer Kaddy holders; I'll post pics up later...I dont think I have the little plastic sleeves for different size bars, I'll check Asking $25 each for those.

-Found another exhaust; Carriage Works single slip-on with angled tip. Had oit on for week until I went to duals; Excellent shape; $110 Shipped

-Set of rear passenger floorboard mounts; the chrome aren't in wonderful shape, but are very presentable when mounted;$40

- I also have a couple windshields that I will be putting up...clearview, a stocker with the winged willie g skull o[/COLOR]n it.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
PM sent on slip-ons...

·
Registered
196 Posts
PM sent. I'm interested in the black floor board mounts and the luggage rack if they are still available! Thanks!

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Updated: Rider Backrest SPF

Have a great Memorial Day all..Remember those that have fallen...Rode up to Rolling Thunder today (in a large group) with my 10 yr old Daughter, Iwo Jima Memorial, Arlington..a great day of remembrance..

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Updated and added a few things...

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Rumble pegs with crashbar mounts sold...still some good stuff left..

·
Registered
18 Posts
Got my stuff today, fast getting here and just as stated... i am one happy biker... I would buy again from him any day!!! now i can leave the tour pack off when she decides she wants to ride....

1 - 20 of 27 Posts