Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, I currently have 10" monkey bars and although they look nice I want something that looks different, more traditional style apes, and taller(either 14" or 16"). I kind of want something close to the pullback, wrist angle and looks of the wild one chubby but in a 1 1/2" diameter. What are my options? Thanks in advance. I'm not interested in any of the new squared off style bars.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Check out Bad Seed Cycles too.

·
The ICON
2,342 Posts
B&R Bars , but you need patience

·
Registered
329 Posts
Check out Factory47 formally called Buky Bars. I got mine from them.
Very happy with them. I got the 12" 1-1/2"
I'm also interested in black F47s 10" or 12" for my VB RGS. Would you have any pics of your sled that you could post up for us to admire?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for all the replies. I have monkey bars right now and I don't want that style anymore. I want the more traditional style apes with a more aggressive pullback. I think the factory 47 renaissance is what I'm looking for. Thanks again.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Thanks for all the replies. I have monkey bars right now and I don't want that style anymore. I want the more traditional style apes with a more aggressive pullback. I think the factory 47 renaissance is what I'm looking for. Thanks again.
I had monkey bars on my street glide. Went with vindiktas on my road glide. I just wanted something different as a bunch of people have the mb style bars. I really happy with them. The 1.5" diameter looks killer.

·
Registered
230 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I have monkey bars right now. Which are the same style. I'm looking to get something that doesn't look anything like what I have now. Thanks tho.
Factory 47 14" Malos are very comfortable and real easy to wire. ONLY issue is the uprights run right in line of the 4 small dash gauges and you have to look around to see them. I would buy again, good quality.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.